My photo
Macclesfield, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Account Manager in Advertising and Marketing Currently living in the beautiful Cheshire town of Macclesfield. I spend as much time as I can hiking, biking and camping, my passions are good design and photography and am never without my beloved camera.

26/05/2010

Aspirations of Gnarlyness!!!

Battered and bruised as I am, I must say that Gisburn Forest  Mountain Bike trails on Sunday were AMAZING! We made the 90 or so minute trip to just north of Clitheroe, for what I was told were amazing trails. We rocked up and parked at the side of the road, no trail centre or even toilet block, the paths weren't advertised greatly and for that I was thankful.
We spent around 3 hours on the Red technical route and  hardly a soul passed us, the views were beautiful and the trail was very technical........ fun and bruises all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment