My photo
Macclesfield, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Account Manager in Advertising and Marketing Currently living in the beautiful Cheshire town of Macclesfield. I spend as much time as I can hiking, biking and camping, my passions are good design and photography and am never without my beloved camera.

18/05/2010

26 miles and a bacon butty


After no preparation and a very small hangover - due to a night in with good Friends a bowl of chili and too many bottles of red wine. I completed the Macclesfield bikeathon in a time of 2 hours.
The day was beautiful, gorgeous views and a great atmosphere for a great charity, East Cheshire Hospice. Anyone that would like to donate, please do so by visiting their website. My legs are still aching but im looking forward to next years ride already!

No comments:

Post a Comment